Monday, February 16, 2009

Thoughts on Upheaval

We are finally in our new apartment. There are still boxes of stuff everywhere, but that's to be expected. It's a lot brighter than the last place and it's got heat (!), but the ceiling seems to be wafer thin and the heat cannot really be controlled by the thermostats. It's a pretty place and, though we only plan on being here for 6 months (wow, that move is going to be fun.), it will suit us well for the time being. 
So much has happened- good and bad- in the past month and a half that I am still reeling. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to making more jewelry now that things seem to have settled a touch. I hope you are all well and that you enjoyed your Valentine's day. I promise not to be so tired the next time I post... Ta!

No comments: